Name:
Location: Nowhere special, the Deep South, United States

Middle-aged professor...strikingly agnostic and adamantly opposed to literalist fundamentalist religions in ANY government, and most other things hated by the those currently in power in Washington.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Someone's Dead! Someone's Really Dead!

Ok. Now that I got that out of my system. What? You didn't think I'd actually tell you already! Read it for yourself! [But if you must know. The death is asdfdasfa and the Half-Blood Prince is (*&(*&. That is all.]

Yet. I sit here myself, listening to the "Phoenix Lament." I did not wish to complete the final pages. Perhaps, in the hope that my fears would be mistaken. Alas. I must mourn as well.

I will definitely tip my own wizarding hat to JK. She sure knows how to weave one wonderful tale.

I can't say much else tonight. I am speechless apart from being able to say GET 'EM 'ARRY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home